Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to Deposit your Theses, Dissertations and Projects
- Go to https://scholarworks.aub.edu.lb and click on login under "My Account" section.
- Login with your AUBnet account (without @mail.aub.edu) and password.
- Under "Communities in AUB ScholarWorks", choose Students Publications (Theses, Dissertations, Projects).
- Under "Collections in this community", choose "AUB Students' Theses, Dissertations, and Projects".
- Click on "Submit a new item to this collection".
- Fill in the Item Submission form and complete it by following the below guidelines
- Add a description to your thesis, make sure to include the title of the thesis, author(s) name/your name, name of advisor, committee members, your AUB ID number, your granted degree, your faculty, department, date of publication/submission, type of publication (thesis or project or dissertation), keywords and the abstract.
- On the "Upload File(s)" page, make sure your file is in PDF format and its name meets the following naming convention with no blank spaces: AuthorLastNameFirstName_PublicationYear (i.e. RahmeDalal_2020).
- On the License page, read carefully the distribution license before you click the checkbox "I grant the license".
N.B. You can save and close your work at any step of the submission. You resume it later by clicking on "My submissions" under "My account" section.
Please note that your submission goes through a review process that takes couple working days after which you will be notified by email (from firstname.lastname@example.org) about the status of your submission. If rejected, the reasons for rejection and the requirements for approval will be stated in the notification email.
As part of the review process, Libraries' team in charge of the repository add to your submission a set of administrative, descriptive and preservation metadata to ensure appropriate storage and retrieval.
For any questions, do not hesitate to contact: email@example.com