Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Because your research data are important, we assist you across the entire research data lifecycle as both consumer and producer of data.
- Data Acquisitions:
- Assistance in identifying and acquiring data from other institutions.
- Instructional Support:
- Delivering library sessions and workshops on data literacy including but not limited to data organization, data ethics, data sharing, data privacy and data visualization.
- Research Data Management Guidance:
- Advising on how to manage your data in order to ensure its reusability.
- Consulting on how to write a data management plan when required by funding agencies.
Unable to locate the requested user profile.