Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This guide is designed to help you search Search ALL.
Advanced Search will allow you to search using particular criteria such as Title, Author, Publication name, Date and Content type. It is useful specially if you want to set several limiters such as:
- Items with full text online
- Scholarly materials
- Items in the Library catalog
- Exclude newspaper articles, book reviews and dissertation
- Include results from outside the libraries' collections (This will bring results from other libraries that subscribe to Summon)
Start by selecting the SearchALL tab on the University Libraries website.
- Type your keywords (e.g.: Global Warming) into the search box.
* You may limit your search to documents available in full text
* This will retreive thousands of results including: articles, books, theses, conference papers, archival materials...
- You may sort your results by relevance or by date
- When you limit your search to articles from scholarly publications, including peer-review. In most cases, SearchALL will highlight one or more recommended databases at the top of the list of results.