Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This guide is designed to help you search Search ALL.
If your search returned no results
|1. See if there are results beyond
your library's collection
(This will bring results from other
libraries that subscribe to Summon)
|2. Go back to your previous
search, and try different filters.
|3. Make sure all words are spelled
|4. Try different keywords.
|5. Try more general keywords.
|6. Try fewer keywords.
In the results screen
- Hover the mouse over the title of a record or click on the magnifier to see a preview of the item
- Click on the author's name to retreive more records by the same author
- For electronic resources, click on the title, online, OR Full Text Online to check availability
- Click on Article or Book links to access the the full text
- For items in the library catalog, click on the title, book cover OR Check Availability
to get the title details
N. B. To access licensed library resources from off-campus, you need a valid AUBnet user ID and password.
If you are an active AUB user, your AUBnet account is your email/Internet account (without the @aub.edu.lb).
Save, Email, Export and Format Results
SearchALL allows you to temporary save your results by clicking on the 'Save this Item' icon at the right-hand corner of the record.
To view saved records, click on the Save Items folder at the bottom of the page. A new window will open, from where you can:
- E-mail or print your result citations
- Directly export citations from SearchALL to RefWorks (citation mangement tool)
- Format your results in your preffered style (e.g. APA), and then e-mail or print them