Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Retrieving Company Financial Data from Compustat
- Click on the “Get Data” tab and then select Compustat-Capital IQ from the Vendors list.
- Scroll down and click on "Tools"
- To get the balance sheet and income statement of the desired company in one file, select "Complete Financial Statements (XLS)"
- Select the date range you want. Annual data in Compustat date back to 1950.
- Find the code of your company in Code Lookup and submit your query.
- You will receive a “.htm” file. Let the page refresh until you receive a “.xls” file with the needed financial data.