Books can provide a very comprehensive view of a topic, e.g. chemical engineering
Search the UL catalog to find books, thesis, DVDs, maps and more.
- Start with a keyword search to find a book on your topic
- When you find a good title, follow the subject headings for more books on the topic
- Take note of the location of the book (Engineering, Jafet, Medical, Science)
- Take note of the call number this is how you will locate the book on the shelf.
- Take note of the current status: If there is a due date listed instead of "available" that means the book is checked out to another person. But you can request the book back.
Recommended E-Book databases: