Because your research data are important, we assist you across the entire research data lifecycle as both consumer and producer of data.
- Data Acquisitions:
- Assistance in identifying and acquiring data from other institutions.
- Instructional Support:
- Delivering library sessions and workshops on data literacy including but not limited to data organization, data ethics, data sharing, data privacy and data visualization.
- Research Data Management Guidance:
- Advising on how to manage your data in order to ensure its reusability.
- Consulting on how to write a data management plan when required by funding agencies.