Used to find titles where specific details are not known. A keyword search will find words in titles, subtitles, authors, subject headings, notes, series and other fields. You can combine keywords with the Boolean operators AND, OR, and NOT to modify or to add limits to your search.
- AND e.g. Lebanon AND economy: retrieves titles containing both Lebanon and economy.
- OR e.g. Lebanon OR Kuwait: retrieves titles about either Lebanon or Kuwait.
- NOT e.g. Arab countries NOT Lebanon: retrieves titles about Arab countries excluding Lebanon.
- The operators are not case sensitive.
- Enter the keywords you want to find in the Keyword box seperated by a Boolean operator,
e.g. management and theory
- The hitlist (list of search results) shows all the titles which have the word "management" and all the titles which have the world "theory".
- Search results may be limited to available items and sorted by relevance, date or title.
- Click on the title hyperlink to view the bibliographic information